Microsoft Surface Pen Platinum Model
- Surface pen. Write and draw naturally. Create without limits
- Precisely sketch and shade with 4,096 pressure points that respond to the lightest touch
- Reduced lag/low latency: Ink flows out in real time with no lag or latency
- Connector type: bluetooth 4.0. Use Surface Pen with apps like OneNote, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Sketch able, Bluebeam Revue, Draw board, CorelDraw, and Staff pad
- Compatibility: Surface Book, Surface Book 2, Surface Studio 1st Gen, Surface Studio 2, Surface Laptop 1st Gen, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Go, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface 3, Pen Tip Kit
Create without limits
Surface Pen delivers a natural writing and drawing experience, with ink that flows out lag-free in real time. Write and draw with pinpoint precision, shade sketches using tilt support,1 and get creative with a range of supported apps.
Streamline your creative process
Writing and drawing with Surface Pen feels natural, with precision ink on one end and a rubber eraser on the other. Tilt the tip to shade your sketches just like you would with a graphite pencil.
Write and draw naturally
Precisely sketch and shade with 4,096 pressure points that respond to the lightest touch. Ink flows from the tip to your screen with virtually no lag, and the rubber eraser makes mistakes disappear. You can also rest your hand on the screen while you write as you would with a sketchbook.
Bring your vision to life
Compose a symphony, make an animated short, take notes, and draw 3D CAD designs. Use Surface Pen with apps designed for creativity like OneNote, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Bluebeam Revu, Drawboard PDF, StaffPad, CorelDRAW, and more. Surface Pen also pairs with Surface Dial for the full creative experience.